Join the Second To None Team!
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Second To None is a leading independent customer experience research firm. For 30 years, our work has helped companies across North America measure, understand, and improve customer service and satisfaction. Our firm is purpose-driven and we strive for a workplace culture of excellence.
The Client Service Coordinator (CSC) plays a critical role within the Client Services team. The CSC works collaboratively with Client Service Directors and Managers, supporting key aspects of all client programs, deliverables and day-to-day administrative support. A successful CSC exhibits the ability to prioritize a variety of support tasks across several clients.
Core responsibilities include assisting Client Service Directors and Managers with client solution planning, set-up, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance.
Client programs require daily/weekly/monthly maintenance tasks, project change management and ensuring client commitments are delivered on time and with a superior level of quality and accuracy.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee project planning and on-going support.
- Assist with survey and project guidelines set-up.
- Manage client location hierarchy/attributes.
- Manage project scheduling rules set-up and on-going maintenance.
- Support set-up of some client-facing services.
- Manage project shop tracking as required.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting as required.
- Prepare monthly program invoicing ledgers.
- Prepare and track inbound/outbound mailings.
- Resolve questions from the Scheduling or QA teams as required.
- Resolve Insight/client investigation requests as required.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered, based on experience and skills.
- This position will be hourly, full-time, with the possibility of becoming full-time salaried.
- 3+ years of experience in a administrative support role.
- Experience managing a detailed project or group of projects.
- Skills in planning, organizing and managing tasks.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented with a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Experience with all common MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and incentives.
- Paid holidays and paid time off (Full-time salary positions).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (Full-time salary positions).
- 401 (k) program (Full-time, all positions).
- Flexible schedules, including role-appropriate work-from-home.
- The opportunity to learn and professionally develop in a growing company.
- A positive, transparent and respectful work environment.
Join Our Team
Send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: