Client Service Coordinator
Job Opportunity: Client Service Coordinator
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Second To None is a leading independent customer experience research firm. For 30 years, our work has helped companies across North America measure, understand and improve customer service and satisfaction. Our firm is purpose-driven and we strive for a workplace culture of excellence.
The Client Service Coordinator (CSC) plays a critical role within the Client Services team. The CSC works collaboratively with Client Service Directors and Managers, supporting key aspects of all client programs, deliverables and day-to-day administrative support. A successful CSC exhibits the ability to prioritize a variety of support tasks across several clients.
Core responsibilities include assisting Client Service Directors and Managers with client solution planning, set-up, testing, implementation and ongoing maintenance.
Client programs require daily/weekly/monthly maintenance tasks, project change management and ensuring client commitments are delivered on time and with a superior level of quality and accuracy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee project planning and on-going support.
- Assist with survey and project guidelines set-up.
- Manage client location hierarchy/attributes.
- Manage project scheduling rules set-up and on-going maintenance.
- Support set-up of some client-facing services.
- Manage project shop tracking as required.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting as required.
- Prepare monthly program invoicing ledgers.
- Prepare and track inbound/outbound mailings.
- Resolve questions from the Scheduling or QA teams as required.
- Resolve Insight/client investigation requests as required.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered, based on experience and skills
- This position will be hourly, full-time, with the possibility of becoming full-time salaried.
We invite you to send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com
- 3+ years of experience in a administrative support role.
- Experience managing a detailed project or group of projects.
- Skills in planning, organizing and managing tasks.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented with a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Experience with all common MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Paid holidays and paid time off (Full-time salary positions)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (Full-time salary positions)
- 401 (k) program (Full-time, all positions)
- Flexible schedules, including role-appropriate work-from-home
- The opportunity to learn and professionally develop in a growing company
- A positive, transparent and respectful work environment
Send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the policy of Second To None to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and.or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Second To None will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.