Client Service Director
Job Opportunity: Client Service Director
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Second To None is a leading independent customer experience research firm. For 30 years, our work has helped companies across North America measure, understand and improve customer service and satisfaction. Our firm is purpose-driven and we strive for a workplace culture of excellence.
Develop and manage a wide-range of customer experience measurement projects, as well as nurturing and growing long-term client relationships.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary client contact and consultant for assigned customer experience measurement projects.
- Responsible for all aspects of project development: questionnaire/survey design, evaluator instruction design and all custom processes required to ensure successful implementation and data delivery.
- Responsible for managing client expectations and for collaborating with department managers to develop work plans for new projects and changes to existing projects to ensure client expectations are met.
- Responsible for providing direction to department managers to ensure on-going project planning, scheduling and data delivery requirements meet/exceed client expectations.
- Responsible for addressing project risks and issues quickly to ensure projects stay on track until completion.
- Collaborate with the Research and Analytics Director for routine analysis of projects to ensure they are delivering actionable, operational and behavioral insights, as well as to identify and propose opportunities for program refinements and enhancements.
- Collaborate with IT to develop and test application enhancements (internal and client-facing).
- Responsible for determining and managing Cost of Sales targets for each assigned project.
- Responsible for developing, reviewing and approving invoices of client projects and monitoring prompt payment per each contract.
- Develop and manage growth plans to retain and identify new opportunities for revenue from our existing clients directly or with Business Development.
- Collaborate with Business Development to win new clients by supporting proposal and project scope development.
- Travel to meet with new and current clients as required to present customer experience insights and to make recommendations for program enhancements.
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package will be offered, based on experience and skills
- This position will be full-time
We invite you to send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8-10 years of experience managing multiple projects.
- 4-year degree required in business or related field. Graduate degree preferred but not required.
- Proven project management skills (communicating, planning, organizing and managing tasks).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate plans and changes clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Customer focused, detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented with a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Advanced use of all common MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off (Full-time positions)
- Health benefits, including Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Accounts (Full-time positions)
- 401 (k) program (Full-time positions)
- Flexible schedules, including role-appropriate work-from-home
- The opportunity to learn and professionally develop in a growing company
- A positive, transparent and respectful work environment
Send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com
It is the policy of Second To None to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and.or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Second To None will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.