Client Service Manager
Job Opportunity: Client Service Manager
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Second To None is a leading independent customer experience research firm. For 30 years, our work has helped companies across North America measure, understand and improve customer service and satisfaction. Our firm is purpose-driven and we strive for a workplace culture of excellence.
The Client Service Manager (CSM) plays a critical role within the Client Services team. The CSM works collaboratively with Client Service Directors, supporting key aspects of our client engagements, relationships and ongoing client programs. A successful CSM exhibits the ability to prioritize a variety of support tasks across several clients.
Core responsibilities include assisting Client Service Directors with new client solution discovery, design, testing and launch.
Ongoing programs require daily/weekly/monthly maintenance tasks, project change management and ensuring client commitments are delivered on time and with a superior level of quality and accuracy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary client contact for day-to-day support needs.
- Manage planning projects and on-going project planning maintenance.
- Manage shop location hierarchy/attribute set-up and on-going maintenance.
- Manage project scheduling rules set-up and on-going maintenance.
- Manage Catapult set-up and on-going maintenance.
- Manage Distributor set-up and on-going maintenance.
- Manage project shop tracking as required.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting as required.
- Handle questions from the Scheduling or QA teams as required.
- Handle Insight/client investigation requests as required.
- Participate in the development and testing of application enhancements for Client Services.
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package will be offered, based on experience and skills
- This position will be full-time
We invite you to send a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2-4 years of experience in a client service environment.
- 4-year degree in a related field (business, communications, etc.).
- Experience managing a project or group of projects.
- Proven skills in planning, organizing and managing tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented with a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Advanced use of all common MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge and experience with STN processes/databases preferred.
- Customer focused.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off (Full-time positions)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance (Full-time positions)
- 401 (k) program (Full-time positions)
- Flexible schedules, including role-appropriate work-from-home
- The opportunity to learn and professionally develop in a growing company
- A positive, transparent and respectful work environment
Send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com
It is the policy of Second To None to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and.or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Second To None will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.