Wireless + Consumer Electronics: Customer Experience
In the modern age of exponentially increasing technology, there is a constantly expanding customer base for wireless and consumer electronics. However, there are also more wireless and consumer electronic retail options, all fighting to take their share of the customer base.
Those wireless and consumer electronics retailers at the top of the industry are the ones that have a Customer Experience program designed with intention. In order to be successful in this highly competitive market, a Customer Experience program must go beyond just having the lowest price.
Wireless + Consumer Electronics: Mystery Shopping
Mystery Shopping and Secret Shopping programs are especially valuable in this retail environment because it provides unmatched value in the form of information. This knowledge can be used to discover where your brand is excelling, and where there is room for improvement. Second To None is the right choice for your Wireless and Consumer Electronics mystery shopping initiative because of our vast experience, and ability to read, react and predict industry trends in the form of measurable and clear reports.
Wireless + Consumer Electronics: Voice of Customer
A well-executed voice of customer feedback program can be a vital aspect of a wireless and consumer electronics retail brand because it allows them to gain key insights into how the value they provide is perceived. This knowledge can help shrink the divide between your brand’s goals and the customer’s perception.
A properly designed voice of customer feedback survey initiative can deliver a rich set of ongoing insights, including:
- Customer satisfaction regarding products and service
- Number of customers that are converted into brand ambassadors
- Specific areas of the Customer Experience that require improvement
- Knowledge comparing the abilities across different branches
Wireless + Consumer Electronics: Compliance Audits
Having a flushed out sales, marketing and operations focused compliance audit program can ensure that your brand is complying to both brand and industry standards. This knowledge will allow you to mitigate any risk and answer vital questions like:
– Are sales associates following the product and contract sales protocols to which they have been trained?
– Does each store uphold brand standards related to appearance, merchandising, displays, etc.?
– Are sales associates experts about the technology we are selling?
– Do our customers directly experience, observe or overhear interactions with our associates which are optimal?
Integrated or Stand-Alone Programs | Unified Reporting + Analytics
Second To None is differentiated in our ability to offer Operationally-based measurement solutions – Mystery Shopping and Compliance Audits – along with Customer-based solutions Voice of Customer feedback surveys – then unifying data streams into a robust, real-time and role-specific Analytics and Insights platform.