Join the Second To None Mystery Shopping Team!
Second To None, a member company of the CX Group, works with leading brands across the U.S. and Canada.
Second To None assignments are available on the CX Group Shopper Hub, which you can access once you complete a free shopper profile. When you click on “Become A Shopper”, you will be transferred to our CX Group Shopper Hub apply page.
Our nearly 35 years of experience and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau makes us one of the leading customer experience firms in North America.
How being a Mystery Shopper works:
Second To None mystery shoppers/secret shoppers work as Independent Contractors. Work is made available on an assignment-by-assignment basis. As an Independent Contractor, you have full choice in deciding to accept or decline assignments as they become available. Second To None offers shopping assignments across North America and we welcome you to join our national independent contractor network. Your first step to becoming a mystery shopper is to create a free shopper profile account.
What Makes a Successful Mystery Shopper?
We seek male and female consumers across the U.S. and Canada who:
- Enjoy interacting with people.
- Have excellent observation skills.
- Are capable of remembering small details.
- Have good time-management skills.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Have reliable internet access and transportation.
Benefits of Secret Shopping with Second To None:
- Secret shopping enables you to earn extra income.
- Restaurant assignments include meal, tax and gratuity reimbursement.
- Access to a variety of secret shopping assignments across the U.S. and Canada.
- Shopping assignments flexibly fit your schedule.
- Your feedback improves customer service in many industries.