Become a Smith’s Mystery Shopper
Join the Smith’s Mystery Shopper Team!
Second To None works with Smith’s and other leading brands across the US and Canada. Our 30 years’ experience and A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau make us one of the leading customer experience research firms in North America.
To be eligible for this program, neither you, nor any family member, may be a current or past employee of Smith’s.
Smith’s mystery shoppers/secret shoppers work as independent contractors. Work is made available on an assignment-by-assignment basis. As an independent contractor, you have full decision-making control in deciding to accept or decline assignments as they become available.
Your first step to becoming a mystery shopper is to create a free mystery shopper profile account.
What Makes a Successful Mystery Shopper?
We have shoppers across the US who:
- Enjoy interacting with people
- Have excellent observation skills
- Are capable of remembering small details
- Have good time-management skills
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Have reliable internet access and transportation
Benefits of Secret Shopping with Second To None
- Secret shopping enables you to earn extra income
- Shopping assignments are flexible, to fit your schedule