Comparative Benchmark Studies
Are your goals similar to that of your competition?
Without knowledge of how the rest of the industry your brand encapsulates, it can be challenging to set effective goals or benchmarks. Comparative Benchmark studies can assist in this process because it helps you determine how industry leaders are accomplishing these same things that your brand aspires too. This is important information to collect because it allows you to create a completed picture regarding the makeup of your industry, as well as giving your brand key insights into specifically how the best of your industry are reaching these benchmarks.
Second To None has the tools and ability to complete these Comparative Benchmark Studies not only because of our close to thirty years of experience in analyzing the markets for these industries, but also because of our extensive network of secret shoppers that we can deploy across the United States and Canada. However, while we have the necessary tools and technology of a giant, we pride ourselves on our ability to give each of our clients the individual attention that is necessary. Second To None’s comparative benchmarking offerings are nimble, scalable, customized and cost-effective.
An optimally designed and managed Comparative Benchmark study can lead to:
- Better knowledge of industry and market trends
- Actionable insights about your competitors’ Customer Experience
- Understanding of how your brand matches up to the rest of the industry
- Ability to better cater your brand activities to customer interests
Comparative Benchmarking Study pressing brand questions:
- What are the goals or benchmarks that are set by your competitors?
- How is your industry effected by new market trends and technologies?
- How does your brand’s goals or benchmarks compare to the rest of the industry?
Our robust analytics and reporting services deliver clear, fact-based marketing and merchandising compliance insights to the right people at the right time, enabling you to focus with pinpoint accuracy on the most important action planning and priorities, at every level of your organization.