Become a Foreign Language Mystery Shopper
Join the Foreign Language Mystery Shopper Team!
Second To None is a national market research company based in Ann Arbor, MI. We partner with global brands to evaluate service levels through mystery shopping. We are partnering with a national healthcare brand to conduct compliance telephone audits. You are eligible if you fluently speak English AND either Spanish, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese, Tagalog, French, Mandarin or Russian, and the assignment description interests you.
Your first step to becoming a mystery shopper is to create a free mystery shopper profile account.
What Makes a Successful Mystery Shopper?
We have shoppers across the US who:
- You will need to be conversationally fluent in the language you speak.
- Call the client’s call center and ask for an interpreter in your assigned language (Spanish, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese, Tagalog, French, Mandarin or Russian).
- Use broken English when requesting the interpreter, then switch to your assigned language once the interpreter joins. Only speak the assigned language for the remainder of the call.
- Use a brief script to initiate the start of the call, then a pre-defined scenario to answer questions they ask of you.
- The scenario will include up to 5 required knowledge questions you will ask the interpreter to communicate to the call center agent for translation of their response.
- Each call is expected to take 5-7 minutes. A portion of the calls would be recorded.
- Upon completion of the call, log-in to our system and complete a 20-item questionnaire in English. The questionnaire will be comprised of yes/no, short answer and one section of commentary. This should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- Upon approval of your report, Second To None will pay you through PayPal or direct deposit the following month for all calls completed.
- Each call/shop report will pay $20.
Benefits of Secret Shopping with Second To None
- Secret shopping enables you to earn extra income
- Shopping assignments are flexible, to fit your schedule