What’s keeping you from understanding your grocery consumers?
- Dealing with inefficient data?
- Customer trends changing so rapidly it seems overwhelming?
- Unable to measure across every grocery consumer touchpoint?
- Working with a vendor that doesn’t specialize in grocery?
- Wishing there was a better way to cascade results to your locations?
- Wondering how results would translate into improvements across stores?
You shouldn’t have to settle. You deserve actionable, grocery-specific insights that will help you create joy for all of your customers.
The rise of the grocery consumer
Today’s grocery consumer is unique and has layered expectations. At Second To None, we have been working with grocery retailers for over 30 years and know what consumers are looking for:
- Clean, sanitized, and spacious stores with clear signage
- Ultimate consumer convenience and reduced effort
- On-time curbside pickup and delivery services
- Always-on maintenance of stock, despite varying availability
- Genuine, friendly service and a knowledgeable staff
- An all-in-one experience (i.e. pump gas, pick up meds, and meal prep)
To meet these expectations, grocery retailers must consistently understand what their customers are going through when interacting with their brand. And that means measuring customer interactions in a specialized, omnichannel way.
Whether in-store, online, curbside, on the phone, on-app, or beyond, grocery brands can uncover the behavioral and operational drivers of the customer experience that are ultimately responsible for improving customer satisfaction, loyalty, advocacy, and financial outcomes.
You just have to meet them where they’re at: everywhere.
Second To None designs and customizes a wide range of services, from mystery shopping to customer surveys to brand reputation monitoring to obtain accurate information about varied customer preferences, measure employee performance based on a unique set of metrics, and capture real-time insights around the value customers are looking to receive from your grocery brand.
We create the following custom solutions for you:
Trusted by the most respected names in the grocery industry, we stand ready to help take your brand experience to the next level. The following are some of the clients we’ve served.